Welcome to NBTC’s Residential Services Page!
Below are links to programs, services, and initiatives that may be of interest to people living in North Bethesda. These include links to programs that are designed to help people with their commute to work, or if they are working from home, or with other travels in the area. There are also links to several studies and websites where you can learn about and/or provide input on future planning efforts.
- Commute with Confidence: COVID-19 Commuting Tips & Resources
- Metro Trip Planner
- Guaranteed Ride Home Program — free program that provides up to 4 free rides home in an emergency for people who commute by transit, bike, walk, carpool, or vanpool.
- Bike Share
- Bike Match
- E-Scooter Video
- Look Out For Each Other – pedestrians – cyclists – drivers
- Pedestrian Shortcut Map – this is part of the county’s Pedestrian Master Plan aimed at making walking and rolling (scooters) safer, more comfortable, convenient and accessible for pedestrians of all ages and abilities in all parts of the county. It is also an effort to understand what informal pedestrian connections exist in Montgomery County.
- MCReactMap – allows people to make comments, interact with other community members, and provide feedback on the White Flint community.
- Advancing the Pike District
- Vision Zero
- Corridor Forward: The I-270 Transit Plan
- Thrive Montgomery 2050 – will help guide future land use planning; countywide policies and future initiatives affecting community quality of life; the provision of infrastructure and community amenities, and private development.
- Shared Streets – MCDOT’s new Shared Streets program supports residents and businesses by temporarily adjusting uses of public spaces to provide for in-street activities such as biking, walking, outdoor dining, and retail activity. All activity must comply with County and State of Maryland guidelines during the COVID-19 health crisis.